Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
KillTheCan.org | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Store | LIVE CHAT
Welcome to KillTheCan.org Online Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New member; Just saying hi
Topic Started: May 11 2018, 07:36 PM (138 Views)
Kennyfl
[ * ]
Hi my name is Kenny and I thankfully found this site today. I quit on 9/23/2017 been dipping since 1986. Was. Down to a can every 2 days when I quit, but I used to be a 2 can a day guy. I only slowed down because of the cost lol. Well today I was battling cravings. I got online and found this site and here I am. I wasn't looking for a quit site but was actually looking for some "research" so I could justify buying a can of cope. Sad but true I'm fully aware I was trying to fool myself and that's a hard pill to swallow. Anyhow I'm 47 years old and struggle with this quit thing every day. Hope to find a few folks that understand.
Edited by Kennyfl, May 11 2018, 08:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BubbaM
Quitter
[ *  * ]
Kenny, itís nice to meet you. I hope you join a quit Group. Someone will contact you and tell you what group to join. I donít have that answer. I tell you what. If I didnít have this site I would not be 65 days quit. I can understand your cravings and what your going through. If you want to know what I have been battling, read my intro. If you need somebody to talk to, send me a PM. I will shoot you my digits.
Edited by BubbaM, May 11 2018, 09:54 PM.

Kennyfl
[ * ]
Thanks BubbaM
Edited by Kennyfl, May 12 2018, 06:07 AM.

RDB
Member Avatar
Quit Ninja
[ *  *  * ]
Here is your quit group. Go there and say hi. Learn to post roll. Posting roll is your best defense against a crave. As you know, craves can come out of nowhere and hit you between the eyes. If youíve posted roll, that crave doesnít stand a chance.
Quit groups in which I participate

April Foolin' Smart Ass-tro's of 2016

Soda Quit Group

On-Line Gaming Quit Group
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FISHFLORIDA
Member Avatar
The Adventures of Florida Man
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kenny,
I see you lurking around, testing the waters. Trust me when I tell you, the waters fine. Post roll and join your August group. You can do this. Don't go it alone.
FF 722
"However, HERE you need to stop fucking chewing tobacco! I don't care if you shove a McRib Sandwich stuffed with broken glass and a recycled Justin Beiber CD in your face, just don't use tobacco or any other nicotine product!" PKY1520

"Plus, the shortbus name is not something that was produced by Aug '17, but by Fishflorida (a well-established face of bigotry on this site).." : LMM
My Intro

My HOF speech 8/31/16
Floor 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 8

Thumblewort
Member Avatar
DUCK!!!!!!!
[ *  *  *  * ]
FISHFLORIDA
May 15 2018, 04:27 AM
Kenny,
I see you lurking around, testing the waters. Trust me when I tell you, the waters fine. Post roll and join your August group. You can do this. Don't go it alone.
FF 722
Quitting musta been too hard for him.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply